Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

My Onlen Shop

by - 10.33

Okey. Aku punya kewajiban buat mempromosikan online shop ku sendiri. TELAT! Ya, temen2 ku udah promosi in duluan online shop ku. hahaha..  thanks fira thanks adel.  In my online store 'Magasin de Chance' I have a lot of stuff for girls but do not khawatiruntuk men, because in the month of June there will be items for men.
My online store that recently opened a store about 2 months ago. second contains the bags and the new low prices and high quality, there are also clothing import and chiffon scarf with interesting motifs, and many more are there but I still can not tell you. hehehehe ..
Why I give the name ‘Magasin de Chance’ ? hmm think so very very good name from French.  Took kesempatan, peluang ato perkiraan. Sesuatu yang udah aku perkirakan sebelumnya dengan matang dan penuh keberuntungan. Amin nama dalam sebuah doa. That’s right. :D
check this out ...







thanks to fira and tia .. 
thanks to adel to your promote.. 
picture from fira ..

You May Also Like

0 coment

tinggalkan saran, komentarmu, cercahan mu atau apalah tentang blog ku atau postingku